Want to write for The Paranormal Scholar?
We are accepting article submissions from guest authors. Currently, we are unable to offer payment in exchange for content. However, we are more than happy to promote your relevant website, book, product, event or project.
If you would like to submit your work for consideration, or suggest an article swap, please read our submission guidelines below and then get in touch via our contact form, or email Laura directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to reading your article!
- Articles must be a minimum of 650 words in length.
- Articles must demonstrate a good understanding of the English language and not contain spelling errors or grammatical mistakes.
- Articles must be factual and use (and where possible reference) reliable sources of information.
- The tone of the submitted article must be consistent with the our website’s existing content. Paranormal cases and subject matter must be presented objectively and articles must avoid the use of opinionated language which presents such phenomena as either real or not. Dogmatic articles will be rejected.
- Links to external websites (including those to the author’s promoted website / social media / book / product) must be well-placed. Submissions with cumbersome or unnatural link placements will be rejected. In regards to the author’s promoted links, these would ideally be limited to the author’s biography. If you article largely focuses on the promotion of a relevant, paranormal-themed book / product, more nuanced link placement may be permitted (please discuss with Laura).
- In addition to the article you wish to submit for publication on our website, you must also submit a short author biography to be displayed at the bottom of your article. Please send a headshot photograph for this.