My name is Auxilium  

RSS

Auxilium
(@auxilium)
Novice Scholar
06/08/2018 6:50 pm  

Hello everyone. My real first name is Jan (male) and I'm from The Netherlands.

I am 44 years of age and deeply interested in all things mysterious and paranormal.

I have experienced just one paranormal event myself. I believe that I had telepathic contact with another real person without really realising it at the very moment.

But it shook me in my very foundation, I honestly was scared about what it means and how it could happen. Many years have passed since then but I can't stop thinking about it once in a while.

Something truely happened that defies logical or scientific explanation, at least that is my opinion about what happened.

I will explain further, but for now, I will leave it at this if you don't mind.

This very website and the people making it possible are truely amazing in my opinion!

Not that I know any of the people personally.

The subjects covered and the way the youtube documentaries / clips have been narrated is simply awesome!

Finally a very serious approach towards things unknown. Also the well spoken English language is very pleasant to listen to. It also helps people in general to use English in a proper way. The very spoken word is helpful to learn the English language in my opinion.

Thank you for all the hard work and time for investigating, researching and explaining!

ReplyQuote
The Paranormal Scholar
(@the-paranormal-scholar)
Trusted Scholar Admin
16/08/2018 12:42 pm  

Hello Jan, thank you for joining the forum and for sharing such lovely comments about our work. I hope that you continue to enjoy our videos and articles, and that perhaps they can help you to make sense of your own experience. Best wishes

- going beyond the scope of accepted scientific understanding -

ReplyQuote
Share: